What Is Compounding?
Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing customized medication for patients. Each compounded prescription is created to the prescriber's specifications to meet the patient's unique needs and improve patient compliance and outcomes.
Commonly Compounded Medications Include:
We Can Prepare:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Flavored Solutions/Suspensions
- Creams, Ointments, Gels, and Lotions for Topical, Transdermal, Rectal, and Vaginal
- Lip Balms: Anesthetics, Sunscreen, and Antiviral
- Dental Preparations Including Mouthwashes and Gels
- Non-Aerosol Sprays, Nasal, and Oral
- Suppositories: Rectal and vaginal
- Troches (Lozenges): Anti-Fungal, Anti-Smoking, Sublingual, and Other
- Cough and Cold Compounds